The Word of God for Times of Trials, Tribulations, and Suffering


The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.“ Deut. 31:8

› I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8 

› In God, whose word I praise-- in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:4 

› I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.“ Ps. 91:2 

› They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD. Ps. 112:7 

› Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 

› You, LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. Psalm 18:28 

› Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Ps. 23:4 

› Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea…Ps. 46:2 

› Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes. Ps. 112:8

› The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. Ps. 118:14 

› So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 

› If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty's hand. Daniel 3:17 

› Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. Micah 7:8 

› "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 

› Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 

› No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Romans 8:37

› "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7 

› You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Ps. 32:7 
› The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. Ps. 34:17 

› I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4 

› This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. Psalm 34:6 

› He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. Psalm 145:19 

› …we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 2 Cor. 4:8 

› …though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand. Ps. 37:24 

› they have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me. Ps. 129:2 

› Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? Romans 8:35 

› What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31 

› Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deut. 31:6 

› He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29 

› When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2 

› It is the Sovereign LORD who helps me. Who will condemn me? They will all wear out like a garment; the moths will eat them up. Isaiah 50:9 

› Therefore let all the faithful pray to you while you may be found; surely the rising of the mighty waters will not reach them. Psalm 32:6 

› You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance. Ps. 66:12 

› He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 

› They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD. Jer. 1:19




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do We Move Forward?

Donate for Mental Health