Do you want to be made whole?

This weekend I had the opportunity to experience a mighty move of God.  I attended a revival within the walls of a prison.  Dictionary.com defines revival as a restoration to life, consciousness, vigor, strength, etc.  And, this weekend I watched God restore life and strength to me, as well as, my sisters and brothers in Christ.  God never ceases to amaze me with His awesome wonders.

I watched as the members of the congregation came with an expectation...with a hunger and thirst for God.  I saw the Lord heed the cries of His people.  I saw Him reign down His glory.  I saw hearts healed, chains broken, and faith restored.  I saw the face of evil fall under the authority and power of the Holy Spirit.

I always enjoyed attending revivals growing up in South Carolina.  My heart is overjoyed even now at the opportunity to be revived again.  The truth is we get weak on our Christian journey and we need God to fill us up again.  However, I encourage you that you don't have to wait for a revival to be revived in the Lord.

I am reminded of the story in John 5, where a man had been crippled for 38 years.  He was waiting for someone to place him in the pool in order to receive a healing.  He told Jesus that someone had always gone before him.  The highlight of this story is Jesus asked him if he wanted to be made whole.  He was waiting for someone else to help him.  He also felt overlooked and that everyone was getting blessed but him.

If you find yourself like the man who was crippled, Jesus is asking you if you want to be made whole.  You don't have to wait for another person or for a revival to be made whole.  Jesus can touch you right now!  He can meet your needs right now.  He can revive you at your home, on your job, or in your car.  I beseech you to call on Him.  Call out your need and watch Jesus do a work in you!  He can restore you!  He can heal you!  He can revive you and He can set you free!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do We Move Forward?

Donate for Mental Health